4.19.2012

Her life at 3...


I saw on another blog about interviewing your child on their birthday every year.  I started this year.  Enjoy.

1.  What's your favorite color?  orange....no pink!
2.  What's your favorite toy? Hmmm, my school bus!
3.  What's your favorite food? Chicken nuggets {which she happened to be eating at the time...}


4.  What's your favorite TV show? Martha Speaks
5.  What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  jump on the bed



6.  What's your favorite animal?  Rio bird
7.  What's your favorite book?  Pete the Cat
8.  What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  play upstairs
9.  Who's your best friend?  Grammy Kay :)
10.  What's your favorite thing to do outside?  play basketball



11.  What's your favorite thing to drink?  Sprite.  Out of my brand new shiny cup.
12.  What's your favorite thing to sleep with?  my friends in my bed and baby Tigger
13.  What's your favorite thing to wear?  my gymnastics outfit
14.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  a mommy.  {ohmygah, i die.}
15.  What's your favorite movie?  Team Geo-Trax {a free DVD from CFA that she is obsessed with}


16.  Where's your favorite place to go?  gymnastics
17.  What's your favorite song?  The Potty Dance with my Babs.  {uhhh, care to elaborate, Babs??}
18.  What's your favorite game to play?  peek-a-zoo {on my iphone}


19.  What's your favorite restaurant {or westernaut as she says it}?  Chick-Fer-Way
20.  Where's your favorite place to shop?  a store wike Target



So glad I did this!  Can't wait to see her answers every year!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love all her answers. Such a precious little girl. She is growing too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was adorable. Thanks for sharing the cuteness of a three year old mind!

    ReplyDelete